Position: Site Engineer / Logistic Coordinator
Construction and Design
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Assistance and support of supervisor in the following tasks:
● Plan, organize and control the execution of the works on the site in accordance with the budget and schedule..
● In coordination with Procurement Department complete the purchase orders needed for the materials to use in the works
● Supervise and control the works of the subcontractors
● To get the necessary permits from local authorities to allow the access of the machinery to the site.
● Generate the necessary report and documentation, as required.
Recently graduated with a construction related engineering degree, preferable with 3-5 year experience with similar tasks.
• one of the largest construction projects in Central Europe
• international team
• possibilities for development and growth
• long-term project