Position: Personal Assistant / Receptionist
Construction and Design
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
● Organising and maintaining files and records
● Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
● Managing projects and conducting research
● Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
● Making travel and guest arrangements
● Working in a professional environment
● Translation, Interpretation
● People/Interpersonal Skills: first line of communication between DGM and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
● Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day.
● Organisational Skills: Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc.
● Experiences: 5 years
● English: C1,
● Education: High School, University education (Bachelor's degree)
• one of the largest construction projects in Central Europe
• international team
• possibilities for development and growth
• long-term project